Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Assignment 16A- What’s Your Secret Sauce

Assignment 16A- What’s Your Secret Sauce
Five ways in which I think I have Human Capital
  1. Drive- I have the drive to succeed in everything I do.
  2. Hard Work- I always try my hardest no matter the circumstance
  3. Leadership- I strive to be not only a leader but also a follower.
  4. Empathy- I am aware of others emotions.
  5. Sociability- I love meeting new people and socializing.

Reflection: I think that my view compared to others is pretty similar. The most I feel that people commented on was my work ethic and drive. That is nice to hear that my hard work is noticed. I think that some differences would be that sometimes I am not very vocal about my own thoughts so people don’t actually know how empathetic I really am. I would not make any corrections to the list.

4 comments:

  1. Delaney, I loved reading your post because for the most part, our "secret sauces" were very similar! My favorite 'human capital' point that you mentioned would have to be your sociability. Sociability is becoming increasingly important in society today as many new cultures, races, and ethnicities are entering new markets. It's crucial for a great entrepreneur to understand these differences and communicate with a variety of personalities and nationalities. As most business classes at the University of Florida say, communication skills rank at the top of human capital. Without successful communication and relationships, businesses will ultimately fail. I appreciated reading your post! All the best,

    Alec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Delaney!

    Side note: Tell Joey I said Hi!

    You seem like a great person to met based off your human capital and what others say about. I think that each human capital you identify about yourself are important to have as an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs have to be driven and be a hard worker if they want to get their product or idea out to be public. They need to be able to socialize with different companies and the community; therefore, sociability is a good skill. Overall, your "human capital " is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I think that the characteristics you have is exactly what it takes for a person to succeed in life. Being able to lead and being very social are two of my favorite characteristics about a person. I also enjoyed your video because it showed what your friends think about you in their own words. I also liked Scout at the end as he had the most good to say about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Delaney,

    You did a great job of detailing how you have "human capital." It seems that you have five traits that will be very useful for you in the future, and will help you stand out among others. It is good that other people perceive you the way you wanted to be viewed, and that shows how much effort you have put in to being the person you are. I think Scout gave the best response!

    ReplyDelete