Wednesday, October 25, 2017

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

18A - Create a Customer Avatar
This is my customer avatar. She is a middle age women, who works hard to support her family. She drives a minivan and takes her two kids to soccer and dance practice. She’s always in a hurry and always on time.

I don’t have a lot in common with the avatar except that I will probably be her one day and this customer would be very similar to my mother. The only coincidence would be is that the avatar I created is exactly what my mom looks like.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Delaney,

    I feel like I would probably have a lot in common with your customer Avatar in the near future as well. I think it is cool that we can kind of create a lifestyle of how our potential customers might live. It also a way for us
    ( entrepreneurs) to better cater to their needs by knowing their lifestyle. The features and even the shirt of your avatar fits your description of your customer so nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I like your avatar and how you think it could be you one day. She also reminds me of my mother who took me to soccer games when I was a child. She never drove a minivan but she would fit that kind of personality. It will be interesting in the future to see if your customer base remains the same.

    ReplyDelete