Monday, November 27, 2017

Assignment 28A- Your Exit Strategy


Assignment 28A- Your Exit Strategy


  • Once my business becomes established and I feel that I have made a good amount of money I would most likely sell my business. This business is not something I could see myself doing long term because it is not an area I am very passionate about.
  • I have selected this exit strategy because the paper towel industry is not something I am very passionate about. Although I believe I have a good idea and I could make money, I think someone with more passion would use it more effectively.
  • I don’t think my exit strategy has impacted much other aspects of my product development because I didn't really think about it until now. It has not influenced how I created my opportunity. It has impacted my growth intentions only in the fact that someone else would be taking care of the growth and I would not have a say in the business any longer.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, it makes sense I think in your case to sell the business. Being a part of something you’re not passionate about isn’t something I would want to be in for the rest of my life. I also think selling it is a good idea. I would rather collect the royalties on the company or collect the large amount of money offer to fund my future ideas and life.

    ReplyDelete